We have the following volunteer vacancy and we need your help to fill these positions. Sign up as a volunteer now!*
You may wish to sign up for our mailing list here to be updated of future volunteer opportunities.
*All volunteer vacancies are subjected to availability.
- Yishun Family Service @ Children’s Society
Block 107 Yishun Ring Road #01-233 Singapore 760107 | T: 6753 7331
Roles and Responsibilities Frequency To ferry two children aged six and seven along with their mother from Boon Lay Community Club to Yishun Primary School
- Owns a driving licence
- Has his/her own vehicle to ferry two children aged six and seven along with their mother
- Able to commit from 4 January 2021 to 12 February 2021 (Monday to Friday)
- If there are any changes to the schedule in ferrying the children (e.g. volunteer is unable to assist), the volunteer would need to inform Yishun Family Service. Likewise, the volunteer will also be informed if there are any changes to the children's school schedule.
- The volunteer would be supporting a family-in-need with their day-to-day school attendance. An interview would be carried out with the volunteer to assess his/her suitability. The volunteer would be required to produce his/her driving licence during the interview.
4 January 2021 to 12 February 2021 on weekdays (i.e. Monday to Friday) at 6.15am