Singapore Children’s Society hopes to encourage research projects related to family, children and youth. This includes, but is not restricted to, the following topics:
- Child abuse and neglect
- Childcare and parenting practices
- Marital issues (e.g., divorce, spousal violence, etc)
- Issues affecting service planning and provision
- Juvenile delinquency
- Schools/ education issues
- Other areas related to children and family
We provide grants amounting to $1,000 per study to support students pursuing research on issues related to family, children and youth at the Undergraduate and Honours levels. Applicants pursuing higher degrees (e.g., Masters, PhD, etc) may be considered for a higher quantum.
Please click here to view a list of frequently asked questions.